Friday, December 25, 2015

12/25/15 - Christmas Skype Call

Merry Christmas from Elder Mack

Part of Elder Mack's testimony in Malagasy
(Thank you Spencer Lehr, Elder Mack's trainer who just got home from Madagascar, for helping me translate this!)
I want all of you to know that I love you a lot.  I am happy for all that you have done for me.  I am full of thanks for the blessing of this call here in Madagascar.  There are a lot of investigators here that have been changed by me and others, but they also have changed my life.  I feel that I have become a better person because of the work here.  I am grateful and full of thanks for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and the atonement which was done for us.  I know that there is a living prophet now, and I also know that Joseph Smith restored the true church. 


Elder Mack and Elder Coleman have been together three out of the three times they've Skyped









No comments:

Post a Comment