Monday, February 8, 2016

2/8/16 - Feast of Pictures

Mom:  No blog email again from Elder Mack but he did send 57 pictures!


Preparing for the big game



pics wit cops



African sky

Elder Huata representing La Reunion

Pet turtle.  Nice.

Gotta walk through the tomb to get to the house

Bradah Donne's baptista!

Posing with Malagasy suits


Soire at Tony's

Bye-bye Dadabe

Elder Coleman split!



paid a guy to fix my umbrella

Manda's birthday!  We made mashed potatoes, brownies, and cookies

Revenge

Dola & Nimrodes baptism!! They did it!


Can you see me with my little vacuum and the job that I need to do?

Be grateful for the big vacuum at home

Ward Mission Leader - Lalaina

Souer Nanaoh

Mirado my man


The fabulous Ghaelle

Teaching ukulele

Lunch appointment



Poulet au Coco

Elder Olsen

Davis, Tambula, & Olsen.  Davis goes home this Saturday.

My Betongolo mommy.  She makes me very good food!





No comments:

Post a Comment